- Professor: Dr.D. SathisKumar, M.Pharm., Ph.D
- Department of Pharmaceutical Analysis
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Research and development cell was established to encourage research activities in the college
- To develop the novel research work, which has social benefit to society
- To provide a proper platform for the research activity
- To enhance the research environment in the campus
- To motivate the young faculty members to involve in research activity by providing proper counseling.
- To update the scientific knowledge in research related pharmaceutical/health sciences
- To improve the efficiency of faculty and studnets in trouble shooting during their research.
- To update the research activities with international standards.
- To provide the information about funding agencies (projects / fellowships).
- To provide information about conferences/seminars/workshops by that enhance the participation and presentation.
R & D Cell Annual Report for the academic year of 2018-19
R & D cell motivated our faculty members to attend the research meetings for improving the knowledge on writing the research proposal to funding agencies for getting funds. The following are the meetings held in our campus.
|S. No.||Name of funding agencies||Staff Member||Reference ID||Other Staff members|
|1.||SERB Seminar/Symposia (DST)||Dr. D. Sathis Kumar (Co-Convenor)||282018001159||Dr. K. Ravishankar, (Convenor)|
|2.||SERB Seminar/Symposia (DST)||Dr. D. Srilakshmi (Convenor)||282018001043||-|
|3.||DPRP Scheme (DST)||Dr. K. Divakar (Principle Scientist)||-||-|
|4||Seminar/Symposia (ICMR)||Dr.D.Sathis Kumar (Convenor)||-||Dr. K. Ravishankar, (Organizing Secretary)|
|5||Seminar/Symposia (ICMR)||Dr.D.Srilakshmi (Organizing secretary)||-||Dr. K. Divakar & Mr. Y. Surendranath Reddy, (Convenor),
Miss. M. Bhagya Lalitha, (Co-Convenor)
|6||Seminar/Symposia (ICMR)||Dr.D.Sathis Kumar (Co-Convenor)||-||Mrs. G.V.N Kiranmayi, (Organizing secretary)
Dr. K. Ravishankar, (Convenor)
|7||Seminar/Symposia (ICMR)||Mrs. K.Kanaka Parvathi Reddy (Organizing Secretary)||-||Mr. Ch. Hemanth Kumar (Convenor)
Dr.K.Divakar & Mr. Y.Surendranath Reddy
|8||Workshop (ICMR)||Mrs. SV VishnuPriya Peesapati, (Convenor)||-||Mr. Y.Surendranath Reddy (Organising secretary)
Mr.S. Nageswara Rao (Co-Convenor)
|9||Seminar/Symposia (IPGA)||Dr.D.Sathis Kumar (Convenor)||-||-|
|10||AICTE RPS (Research Promotion Scheme)||Dr.D.Sathis Kumar Project Co-ordinator||1-4147546741||-|
|11||AICTE RPS (Research Promotion Scheme||Mrs. G.Sridevi Project Co-ordinator||1-4150113486||-|
|12||AICTE RPS (Research Promotion Scheme)||Mr.Ch. Hemanth Kumar||1-4150926378||-|
R & D Cell Annual Report for the academic year of 2019-20
R & D Cell encouraged & allowed Research Scholars and Project Students of other department (like Petroleum engineering, Mining and Agricultural engineering Department) to perform a Part of or complete research work in our College premises. This was carried out as consultancy works. The following works were carried out in our laboratory by students and scholars of different department under our guidance.
R & D cell has been motivating our faculty members to attend the research meetings for improving the knowledge on writing the research proposal to funding agencies for getting funds. The followings are the meetings held in our campus.
R & D cell has been circulating the details of call for proposals from different funding agencies time to time to all faculties through college circular and e-communication.
R & D Cell has been motivating the faculty to submit the project proposal or seminar grant proposal to different funding agencies.
The following schemes were applied by our faculty members for the academic year 2019-20
|S. NO.||Name of funding agencies||Staff Member||Reference ID||Others|
|1||CSIR Seminar/Symposia||Dr. D. Sathis Kumar (Organising Secretary)||-|
|2||Seminar/Symposia (DST)||Dr. D. Sathis Kumar (Convenor)||282019001279||Dr. K. Ravishankar, (Organizing Secretary)|
|3||MODROB – Aspiring Institutions (AICTE)||Dr. D. Sathis Kumar Project Co-ordinator||1-6311428104|
|4||GOC – Grant for Organizing conference (AICTE)||Dr. A. Harani, Project Co-ordinator||1-6089182024|
|5||FDP (APTI)||Dr. D. Sathis Kumar,||-||Dr. K. Ravishankar(Organizing Secretary)|
R & D Cell has been appreciating the faculty members who are actively involved in Research publication in a reputed peer review journal. Dr. V. Ravisankar contributed through research and published his work in high impact factor journal for the academic year of 2019-20.