Journal Club, R&D cell, Aditya College of Pharmacy .
- • Introduce the journal club presentation for higher level students in the campus with the following objectives
- • To update the scientific knowledge in research related pharmaceutical/health sciences.
- • To improve the knowledge of searching peer reviewed journals and research article anlaysis
- • To increase the problem solving ability of faculty and students during their research.
- • To update the research area at par with international standards
- • To enhance the research paper presentation skills for researchers
Dr.K.Divakar, M.Pharm., Ph.D
Mr.Y.Surendra Reddy, M.Pharm., (Ph.D.,)
Dr. D. Sathis Kumar, M.Pharm., Ph.D,
Mr. K.Govinda Rao, M.Pharm., (Ph.D.,)
Mr. S. Nageswara Rao, M.Pharm., (Ph.D.,)
Mr. M.Vinay Kumar, M.Pharm., (Ph.D.,)
Hence the journal club presentation will be held regularly on 3rd and 4th Saturday of the month, certificate will be issued to the best presenter.
- • Pick a good article with good data and innovative research
- • Provide a background for the research
- • Explain any non-standard techniques
- • Present important findings
- • Discuss authors' conclusions and whether the data support it
- • Put conclusions in context of future research.
- • Finalize the actual article to be presented 2 week before the date of Presentation and Notify the Abstract with the Journal Details on the Department Notice board and circulate the same.
- • Adhere to the schedule dates fixed in the academic program.
- • Postponement of Scheduled is strictly not encouraged
|Presentation Hall||Frequency||Time||Eligible presenters||Presentation mode||Duration|
Seminar hall, Aditya Pharmacy College
Every Third and fourth Saturday
1.45 –4.30 PM
Faculty / PG Students / 5th and 6th Year students of Pharm.D/Ph.D Scholars
Power point presentation
20 Minutes (presentation) + 10 mins (discussion)
- • All Faculty, PG students and Pharm D students must present at least once.
- • Research papers of current interest in pharmaceutical/ health and public research
- • Research problems
- • Advances in education system / teaching and learning process /assessment techniques
Winners in 2017-2018:
Surisetti Devipriya & Kameswari Priyanka Devarakonda
Achutuni Divyabharathi & Yedida Uma Priyanka
Vinny Therissa Mangam
Pappala Rama Devi